Thursday, August 28, 2008

Computer Recycling

From my "Living Green: 365 Ways to Make a Difference" calendar (online version - no waste!)

"Although a number of computer manufacturers offer some form of recycling, Dell’s program seems to be a standout. Some makers accept their old computers only when you buy a new one; Dell will accept its old models regardless of whether you’ve made a new purchase"

This reminds me of the dinosaur I have in my garage - from 1995 - the year I learned ALL about what the internet was all about. My life has never been the same! I credit that time in my life with helping me leave my first husband and five years later find my Hubby - the man I'm married to and father of my two children. But those are post topics for another time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the kudos on the Dell recycling program --we recognize we have a responsiblity to offer recycling for the products we make. For anyone interested, we also have donation options for working used computers -- all at www.dell.com/recycling