Wednesday, June 25, 2008

She's Got Betty Davis Eye(brows)

Guess what my girl got into this weekend when she was supposed to be taking a nap?

This picture doesn't quite do her handiwork justice... when I walked into the kitchen (and caught her with a fork and a bag of marshmallows in hand) I apparently surprised her so she spun around and this is what I saw:



That smudgey stuff below her eyebrows? That's my black eyeliner.

I took one look and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. And laughing. And laughing.

Her look of surprise turned to confusion, then a little smile and then she started laughing too. I don't think she knew why she was laughing except that I was laughing - almost hysterically. It was a wonderful mommy-daughter moment and I'll treasure the memory of us standing in the kitchen laughing together - she not knowing why and me thinking what a sweet girl I have!

Thank God I don't have any lipstick!

No comments: