Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rough Weekend

I'm tired.

This was one of those weekends filled with runny noses, teething, a lot of whining and gnashing of teeth (both kids and parents). It was brutally hot and humid so most of the weekend was indoors. I'm getting sick myself and I'm not ready for work tomorrow.

The good news is that as I was going through my pictures from this weekend I found a few that I especially liked.

I love my little guy's smile - it conveys such a sense of complete happiness, doesn't it?

My girl doing a mad dash down the sidewalk - she just felt like running after dinner, so she did. Up and down the sidewalk out front, simple as that. Love those orange shoes, don't 'cha?

One thing about digital cameras that I love so much is I am so much more quick to take pictures of anything that grabs my interest - after all, I can just click "erase" if I don't like it - and in doing so I think I have captured some neat shots that I normally (back in the day of the film camera) would not have taken. Like old big foot eating an ice cream cone.

No comments: