Thursday, March 4, 2010

Interview with a 5-year-old

This is my annual interview with my daughter (and this year my son participated too). March 2009 was when we did this the first time. She is now 5. Some of her answers were identical to last year (what makes mommy sad, how does mommy make you laugh and what does mommy like most about daddy?),

What is something mommy always says to you? "I love you"

What makes mommy happy? Being helpful

What makes her sad? Not being helpful

How does mommy make you laugh? Tickle me

What was your mommy like as a child? Medium-sized and happy

How old is mommy? 42

How tall is mommy? 42

What is mommy's favorite thing to watch on TV? The Olympics

What does mommy do when you're not around? Make stuff special for us

What is mommy really good at? Working

What is mommy not very good at? At burning your hand

What does mommy do for her job? Work at your work

What is mommy's favorite food? Vegetables (I wish! Last year it was "carrots and grapefruit" I'm very grateful she has this perceived healthy eating on my part)

What makes you proud of mommy? When you give me right things

If mommy were a cartoon, who would she be? The Simpsons

What do you and mommy do together? We go out to dinner

How are you and mommy the same? We have matching greyhound shirts (last year it was "we both match dresses")

How are you and mommy different? You're taller and I'm medium sized

How do you know mommy loves you? When I'm helpful

What does mommy like most about daddy? Marry him

Where is mommy's favorite place to go? Potbellys

1 comment:

MinkeSwim said...

That is so precious! Love her answers :)